Universal’s Delhi Judicial Service Examination, first published in 2005, covers mains examination from 1996 till date. Along with latest papers with their detailed answers, this edition has also updated answers of previously written papers. Cross reference is provided for repeated answers.
- A book for judicial examination held in the state of Delhi
- Up to date with all latest papers held after the publishing of previous edition
- Answers written in a precise and informative manner with inclusion of latest legal position and case law
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
New to this edition
- The present edition has been extensively revised to include latest papers
- Includes detailed answers to the exams conducted after previous edition
- Redundant content deleted and cross reference for repeated answers