Strategic Financial Management Syllabus of the Chartered Accountancy Final Course requires a Student to conceptually thorough with various Principles and also operationally enabled to handle Practical situations in various areas, as provided in the Syllabus. Hence, the need is to have good Theory Background, and leverage it with adequate Practice of Practical Illustrations, to as to be Able to face the Professional Exams with confidence.
The New and Revised Edition of this Book comes with the following Special Features
- Complete and Exhaustive Coverage of all Topics in the Syllabus in a systematic and cohesive manner for proper understanding of concepts and principles.
- Chapter Overview” for each Chapter to highlight the overall flow of the Chapter and aid in comprehensive reading – re-organized into separate Chapters and Sub Topics
- Theory Discussion presented in a Point-By-Point easily assailable fashion,
- Around 700 illustrations classified into sequential segments to provide overall conceptual Clarity, with effective presentation as required for Main Exams,
- Updated till the latest CA Main Exams and RTPs.
- Inclusion of more Pictures, Diagrams and Charts, in various topics to provide better clarity on concepts and to maintain the interests of Students’ towards the subject